Join the team
At CrossFit Canmore, we are obsessed with coaching. We eat, drink, and sleep coaching. Early alarms and late nights don’t phase us – we are focused and committed. In an industry plagued with mediocrity, we strive to set a higher bar. If you’re content with mediocrity…keep scrolling Instagram.
- Lead and coach group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction of Manager.
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
- Implement programs under direction of Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
2+ years of fitness experience
1+ years of full-time coaching experience
CrossFit L1 Certification
CrossFit Canmore compensation offered is based on several factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation and overall expertise. Compensation includes a competitive base salary as well as potential bonuses. In addition, success in this position includes but is not limited to hiring, coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.
HOW TO APPLY
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place.